My Purpose

My purpose is to not just have a devotional or a discussion about Christ but to have a place of worship at your finger tips.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Begining

     The best way to worship the Lord and serve Him is through a local church in your area but sometimes you can't get there or there may another problem.  Here you will be able to supplement your worship of God on any computer that is hooked to the internet.
     On Sundays I will put the same sermon notes I use at church  so you can study through them.  There will be Christian music to go to, to help in your worship also.  During the week I will be giving devotionals with music so when you aren't at church you can still read and worship the Lord. 
     If you have any questions then you can leave messages for me and I will try my best to answer them.  For now here is a great rendition of Amazing Grace to lift your spirit.  Amazing Grace Played on Harmonica by Terry McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment